Opening for 7th/8th Grade Teacher for 2022-23 School Year
Qualified candidates will support a Christ-Centered Education in accordance with Konocti Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith. Responsibilities include the education of the combination 7th/8th grade class in all subjects full-time. Qualified applicants are directed to submit their resume and a KCA employment application.
Education and Experience:
Experience Teaching K-8
Bachelor’s Degree required; Teaching Credential preferred but not required.
The Konocti Christian Academy educator carries out their duties and responsibilities to the glory of God and to the benefit of the educational program. The educator is immediately responsible to the Principal for all education and student matters of the school according to the policies and procedures established by it. The educator faithfully promotes the school's distinctly Christian philosophy of education among the personnel and programs (as stated in our Mission and Purpose and other position and policy documents of the school) as it impacts the educational and spiritual benefits of each student.
Qualification for Educator:
- Dedicated follower of Jesus Christ and actively involved in a local church body
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Teaching Credential preferred but not required
- Previous Christian school education experience preferred but not required
- Must have a satisfactory background check.
- A servant-leader whose conduct exemplifies biblical principles, personal integrity and professionalism
- Strong desire to build the spiritual, physical, social, emotional and academic foundations of all students in preparation to engage the world
- Exemplifies a willingness and passion for working effectively and productively with principal, fellow educators, students, and their parents/guardians in all programs offered by the school as partners in Kingdom Education
- An ability and willingness to deal with issues proactively
For more information, please contact Principal Meredith Wiser at (707) 262-1522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 1/10/2023
Posted on 1/10/2023
Posted on 1/9/2023
We are getting excited the Renaissance Faire is just around the corner. This is the last week to purchase your tickets for the event. Tickets can be purchased at the Office or online at Eventbrite. Click the link for more information.
Read More >
Posted on 4/26/2022
Posted on 2/14/2022